Chamber Kilns, Heated from Five Sides
Heating from five sides and a special arrangement of the heating elements ensure optimum temperature uniformity.
Function and equipment
First-class craftsmanship, professional design, long service life and excellent temperature uniformity – chamber kilns from 100 liters up to 2200 liters round off the range of kilns for professionals. These kilns have proven their worth for many years, firing porcelain and stoneware and annealing glass, even when tightly stacked and at high working temperatures. You will find these chamber kilns in ceramic workshops, studios, clinics, schools and in private homes. They are recommended for frequent firing, when the kilns are tightly stacked and when excellent temperature uniformity is needed.
A kiln should not be operated permanently to its performance limits. If the kiln is often fired to its performance limits, we recommend our chamber kilns to 1340 °C. Most chamber kilns are available from stock.
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation
- Heating from five sides and a special arrangement of the heating elements ensure optimum temperature uniformity
- Scope of delivery includes SiC floor plates to protect the floor heating and provide for safe stacking of the kiln furniture
- Base included in scope of delivery
- Door cover made from structured stainless steel
- Semi-automatic air inlet flap that closes automatically after the drying phase in the firing program for chamber kilns up to 300 liters
- Motorized exhaust air flap in the middle of the kiln roof for optimum ventilation of the kiln with chamber kilns from 440 liters
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
Process Control and Documentation
As one of the world's largest furnace manufacturers, Nabertherm has many years of experience in the design and manufacture of standardized and customer-specific control systems. All controls are characterized by a very high level of operating convenience and even the basic version has extensive basic functions. Depending on the requirements, the functions can be expanded and adapted to your needs. Professional software solutions for single or multiple furnace management as well as process and batch documentation based on our Nabertherm controllers complete the range.
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume||Outer dimensions2 in mm||Connected||Electrical||Weight|
|°C||w||d||h||in l||W||D||H1||load kW||connection||in kg|
2External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request