Heating Cabinets Electrically Heated
They are heated with a separate heating unit that is generally located behind the heating cabinet.
Function and equipment
Heating cabinets are ideal for processes in the low temperature range up to max. 150 °C, such as for drying, preheating molds and tools or tempering and curing plastics. They have a compact design and are especially suitable for large charges. They are heated with a separate heating unit that is generally located behind the heating cabinet.
- Tmax 150 °C
- Separate, electric heating unit, consisting of heater register, air circulation system, fresh air inlet and exhaust air outlet
- Powerful, turbulent air flow inside the oven
- Atmosphere exchange via open fresh air inlet and exhaust air outlet
- Temperature uniformity according to DIN 17052-1 up to +/− 6 °C
- Wall structure with 50 mm insulation for a surface temperature Tamb.+ 25 °C, slightly higher near the door. The oven thus complies with ISO 13732-1.
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Floor-level charging without floor insulation
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Interior with galvanized steel plate
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Controller B500 (5 programs with 4 segments each)
- Steel plate to protect the base against mechanical damage
- Floor insulation, also with drive-in tracks or frame
- Charging trolleys in different designs to allow for charge assembly outside the heating cabinet
- Window in the oven door and interior lighting
- Thermocouple inlets in various sizes
- Cooling system with fan
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume||Outer dimensions1 in mm||Heating power||Connected load|
|°C||b||d||h||in l||W||D||H||in kW||in kW|
|1External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.|