Glass Beads Cooling Furnace
The MF 5 model is the ideal furnace for cooling large glass beads or glass jewelry.
Function and equipment
A high-quality furnace is indispensable for professional glass bead tempering. The MF 5 model is the ideal furnace for cooling large glass beads or glass jewelry. For charging the glass beads, the door is equipped with a window which can be closed with a filler piece when the furnace is used for other applications. The infrared heating prevents direct contact with the heating elements so the glass beads cooling furnace can be safely opened during operation without heating interruption.
With a maximum temperature of 950 °C, this furnace is multifunctional, and can be used for fusing and enameling applications, for decorating and for preheating frits and other materials.
- Table-top model
- Heating from furnace ceiling, elements protected in quartz glass tubes for safe open-door operation
- Housing made of textured stainless steel
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Window with rack for charging glass beads
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Controller with touch operation C540 (10 programs with each 20 segments)
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via ExcelTM for WindowsTM on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using ExcelTM for WindowsTM on the PC
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
|Model||Tmax||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume in||Outer dimensions in mm||Connected load||Electrical||Weight in|