Drawer Furnaces electrically heated
Suitable for cyclic drying processes and heat treatment of different parts.
Function and equipment
Drawer furnaces or multi-chamber furnaces are ideally suited for drying processes and the heat treatment of light and flat parts that are cyclically loaded and unloaded by the operator. Due to their compact design, different parts can be heat treated with different dwell times. Typical applications are e.g. tempering of plexiglass (plastics), drying of textiles or preheating of parts with low weights. The furnaces can be used for working temperatures up to 300 °C and can be customized with multiple drawers or extracts. On request, temperature displays or dwell timers can also be integrated for each extract, which show the status of the loaded extract.
- Electrically heated by a chrome radiation heater
- Powerful air circulation results in a good temperature uniformity in the individual compartments
- The front of the drawer is available in various designs, e.g. with a flap door or as a door with a pull-out drawer
- Maintenance door in the front
- Drawers can be partially or fully extended
- Robust design for industrial use
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Controller with touch operation B500 (5 programs with 4 segments each)
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via ExcelTM for WindowsTM on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using ExcelTM for WindowsTM on the PC
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- Dwell timer and temperature displays per compartment
- Cooling systems for faster cooling of the furnace
- Safety technology for charges containing solvents in accordance with the EN 1539 standard
- Design and documentation for each compartment in accordance with automotive and aviation standards CQI9/AMS2750
- Process control and documentation via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control