Vacuum Pressing Furnace with Lifting Table VL 01/12 LB Press for firing of dental ceramics and pressing ceramic restorationsProcess Control
Function and equipment
The vacuum pressing furnace VL 01/12 LB Press is ideally suited for firing of conventional ceramic veneers under normal atmosphere or vacuum but also for processing of all common pressing ceramics. The all-round heating of the furnace chamber results in a very even temperature uniformity and enables fast heat-up times. The lowerable, electric motor-driven lifting table ensures easy and convenient handling for the pressing process.
A highlight is the especially developed controller D580 with colourful, high-contrast 6.8 inch touch display. It enables intuitive programme input on the large touch screen. Programs can be displayed graphically and in tabular form. The vacuum pressing furnace is freely programmable. Many manufacturer programs can be downloaded free of charge from the program portal on the Nabertherm website and loaded into the controller.
With the free MyNabertherm App, the furnace can be conveniently monitored online via mobile devices as a powerful addition to the Nabertherm controller. The program progress can be tracked, push notifications provide information about malfunctions.
- Tmax 1200 °C
- Evacuation possibility for processes in vacuum
- High-quality, free-radiating heating elements
- Very good temperature uniformity due to all-round heating of the furnace chamber
- Dual shell ventilated housing made of textured stainless steel sheets for low surface temperature and high stability
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Stainless steel shelf for tools, tweezers, pliers & and firing tray, can be mounted to the left or right side of the furnace
- Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation, program controlled opening for cooling possible
- Pneumatic press drive via compressed air
- Pressing pressure adjustable
- Due to generously dimensioned heating capacity and low storage heat, short process times can be realised
- Thermocouple type S
- Scope of delivery includes a starter set incl. firing tray with ceramic pins for exact positioning of the firing objects, tweezers, silver sample set for temperature calibration
- Controller with touch operation D580 specially developed for the process of firing with preset manufacturer programs
- Free download of all common firing programs and pressing programs for easy program import via USB stick into the controller without registering a user account
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using ExcelTM for WindowsTM on the PC
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Vacuum pump
|Model||Tmax||Work space dimensions
|Connected load||Electrical||Weight||Heating time|
|in °C||Ø||h||Ø||W2||D||H||in kW||connection*||in kg||in min3|
|VL 01/12 LB Press||1200||70||70||70||260||450||745||1.8||1-phase||27||10|
|*These furnaces are available for main voltage of 200 V, 208 V, 220 V - 240 V, 1/N/PE or 2/PE
1External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.
2Plus 105 mm for stainless steel shelf for tools
3Heating time of the empty and closed furnace up to Tmax −100 K (connected to 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE)